Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K Summary October

C4K #3 class blog

Tristan is a 9th grade student at PWA.  The post that I commented on was titled "Does Life in Canada Suck?"  written on September 26, 2012. Tristan said that he realizes he is fortunate to have a house to go home to, a school where he can learn , and a doctor that he can go to when he gets sick.  He also knows that he is lucky that he can play the sports that he chooses and that playing sports help him stay in shape.  All of these things make him happy.

I commented on his post on October 6, 2012.  I told him that he is fortunate to have all of those things and that I am glad he realizes that.  I told him that he seems like he has a positive attitude.  I told him to remember to stay positive, work hard, and to follow his dreams.


C4K#4 

Collinscal is a 10th grade student in Mr. Mike Gwaltney's Modern World History class at a Episcopal school in Oregon.  This class is made up of students from Oregon, Iowa, Maryland, and France.  I comment on her post "Friends" written on October 9, 2012. Collinscal wrote about if you should mix your personal life with your academics.  She said that tends to get off track with her friends and that she gets distracted with her personal life.

I commented that I think it is ok to mix your personal life and your academics to a point.  I said that the most important thing is that you get you academic assignments completed.  I commented that involving your personal life with academics can make for a fun learning experience.  


C4K #5
Kailin is a student in Ms. Capps's class.  She is a very good little writer.  I really enjoyed her blog.  I posted on her blog on October 18, 2012.
 Kailin,
My name is Amber and I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I am taking EDM310 and my professor asked me to read you blog and to leave a comment. I really enjoyed reading your poem! I think you did an outstanding job and I look forward to seeing what you write next. Keep up the good work!
C4K #6

Julia is a 6th grader in Mrs. Peterson's class.  The students all have English class blogs and are to post on the books that they are reading.  Julia posted on The Outsiders on October 10,2012 and I commented on October 28,2012.

 Julia,

My name is Amber and I am a college student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama.  I am taking EDM310 and I have been assigned to comment on your blog.  I think that you have done a really good job organizing your posts and you seem to enjoy making your post.  Keep up the good work.

C4K #7 

Vitulli and Santoli: Eyes on Ireland was the blog I posted on November 4, 2012.  I commented: My name is Amber and I am in EDM310 at The University of South Alabama.  I was assigned to follow your blog and comment on your post. It looks like y'all are having a great time and have lots of food to eat!  I have never been to Ireland , but it looks like it would be a nice place to travel to one day.





No comments:

Post a Comment