Sunday, October 14, 2012

C4K Summary September

C4K #1

My first C4K was on a 5th grade girl, Hannah who attends Point England School and she loves to play basketball.  Hannah's blog.  Hannah is in Mrs. King's 5th grade class in room 13. Ms. King's 5th grade class blog. Hannah posted about basketball on Tuesday, September 18, 2012.  She said that they get to play different sports each term and basketball is her favorite.  

I commented on her posted on September 23, 2012.  I told her my name and that I was a college student in the United States and that I am studying to become a teacher. I told her that I thought it was great that she like to play basketball and that we use to change sports every term to when I was in school.  I encouraged her to keep it up!  

C4K #2

My second C4K was on a third grade Science class and their hands-on lesson.  Ms. Capps and her third grade class enjoy their Science lesson with hands on experiences.  They are studying rocks and they hold them, take measurements, make observations, and are having fun while learning.  I commented that I thought it was great to have the kids so involved with hands on experiments.  My kids seem to take away more from the lesson when it is more hands on and not just reading the text.    






No comments:

Post a Comment