Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blog Assignment #1

My Life
I am a transfer student to the University of South Alabama and this is my second semester here. I am interested in Secondary Education Science. I love Science and before I had my family I planned on attending vet school at Auburn.

I am from south Alabama, but I have lived all over the United States.  My husband and I stopped traveling about seven years ago when it was time for our oldest child to start school.  We live in the country and love the simple life.  We spend most of our time competing in rodeos and going to barrel races.  We have three children that love to ride horses as well.  When we are not riding horses we like to fish and work on home projects.

Randy Pausch on Time Management
Lessons learned on time management include using a planner, plan for the unexpected, be specific,be reasonable,and to schedule difficult task when you are the most alert. I would like to add that it is best to complete assignments when your kids are asleep or at school! It is important to not waste time and do the important things first.

Optional
I do have issues with time management because of the unexpected and I need to try to follow my schedule better.

No comments:

Post a Comment